Finnish Conference on Adult Education 8–9 February 2024: Sustainable development and continuous learning in the changing world
0,00 € – 170,00 €
Registration is open from December 12th 2023 to January 22nd 2024
Late registration: January 23rd to February 5th 2024
- Member price (members of ATS, the Finnish Society for Research on Adult Education): 140 eur
- Regular price: 170 eur
- Student price (PhD students): 85 eur
- Remote participation price: 35 eur
- Student price (Full-time undergraduate students): free of charge (does not include meals)
- Late registration price (January 23rd to February 5th, 2024): 200 eur
- Member price, regular price, PhD student price and late registration price include participation to the conference, lunch and coffee on conference days and university reception.
- Remote participation includes keynotes and panel discussion streamed online and remote participation in hybrid thematic groups and symposia.
- Undergraduate student participation includes participation in the conference program. Free participation does not include meals.
If you register as a student, prepare to present your valid student ID card or certificate of student status as you arrive to the conference.
In case of cancellation, registration fees will not be refunded.
Registration is always binding. Payment occurs immediately. By paying the fees you accept the terms and conditions of the cancellation policy. Fees are payable with a credit card, mobile payments (MobilePay, Siirto), or through an online bank transfer (Finnish banks). Payments are made through the Verifone Finland Oy, BlueCommerce website.